Shop 1, 132 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Cannalise originated in Australia, is 100% Australian-owned and exports internationally. It is the latest flagship brand of Hemp Australia Pty Ltd. It is bio-degradable, renewable and carbon-neutral, it was born out of the global need for sustainable development.
They are all made of hemp fibres, rice husk fibres, vegetable starch, etc. Our hemp farming process is pollution-free and our processing capability means that we can offer a very high-quality product.
1. It is a circular economy project, about protection of our environment and our health. All our products are processed with hemp fibers and rice husks, which solves an environmental problem as these products would otherwise be burned off. The tableware is bio-degradable and begins to decompose into fertilizer after being buried in the soil for 180 days.
2. Health & Safety. It does not contain any heavy metals, plasticizers and other toxic and harmful substances. It is environmentally friendly and healthy to use. It is as safe as rice, and children can use it with confidence.
3. It is very easy to clean, has no peculiar smell, and does not stick to oil.
4. The product has a high density, and slow heat conduction, which will alleviate problems such as hot hands.
5. It is real materials, dare to burn it with fire, and there’s no black smoke, no dripping oil and no foul odor.
We use an imported high-temperature-press (>300c) that is a one-piece mould.
We have many patents and with Cannalise we use a unique UHD processing technology with pure raw materials.
The powdered core of the hemp stalk, rice husk fibre, starch, etc.
Heating starch above 200c turns it into a binding agent.
The combination of hemp fibres and rice husk fibres will form a natural silica protective layer. After being high-temperature moulded, a natural bright enamel layer is formed on the surface of the tableware. This is the biggest feature of Cannalise Hemp Kitchenware & Tableware, before they’re fired in the oven, they are dull, however afterwards they have a nice bright and beautiful finish, similar to porcelain.
Our products do not contain any plastic additives, they have passed inspection of the international authoritative third-party organisation, and meet the EU inspection standards. It is sold in many countries and regions around the world, including the United States, Japan, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Germany and Australia.
As long as you don't use steel wool or other hard tools when cleaning, do not soak it in hot water, or expose it to temperatures above 120c, then there’s no problem. After repeated use for a long time, the surface gloss may become lighter, but normal use will not be affected at all.
The product will not deform from -30c to 120c.
Even steel tableware can be damaged if it used too roughly. Our products will not be broken under normal conditions, and even if they are broken after being repeatedly beaten, they will not shatter like porcelain tableware. During normal use, it is not going to injure people from falling or breaking on them.
All of our products are durable and can be used repeatedly over the long-term.
Protecting the environment starts from this moment, starting with you and me. We hope the efforts of everyone, you and I, can help to reduce the amount of single-use tableware.
When comparing your health and the price, of course your health is more important. The production of any product has a production cost. Our products are patented and high-tech, and a considerable part of the products are polished and inspected manually by workers. The cost of a production line is tens of millions, plus water, electricity, labour, insurance, various taxes, etc., this price is absolutely reasonable and excellent value for money.
1. We use natural raw materials and patented technology to manufacture it. The cost is inherently high.
2. Our cutting boards are very high-quality and can be used as high-end gifts, handicrafts or gifts.
3. The biggest advantage of the cutting board itself is the density. It is not easy to leave marks, very easy to clean, and does not breed aflatoxin bacteria, which brings harm to the family.
4. The long service life of the cutting board. The chopping board has been used for more than 10 years without any problems. It only costs more than us$1 per year and not even a cent a day, however, you have guaranteed your health. Even if we use our high-end cutting boards, the cost per day is only cents, and the price/performance ratio is extremely high.
Official self-operated sales, offline channel sales, our own online website, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
We welcome various sales channels that recognize our products to join us.
All of our products support customisation. Including shape, size, surface pattern, etc. Please contact us for specific details.
It depends on specific details and the quantity of your customised products, the cost difference of the products will be relatively large. Please contact us separately for details. Under normal circumstances, it can be delivered in 30-60 working days.
The simplest method of identification, you will see the difference when you burn it with fire. We do not comment on the good or bad features of other products. How do you burn our products? The burning process is the same as the burning effect of carbon rods. It will not drip any plastic oil and will not produce pungent black smoke. Ours are made of pure natural herbaceous plant hemp straw fibre and rice husk fibre.
As long as it has not been damaged deliberately, we will exchange it for free if there is a quality problem.
1. Health & Safety advantage: This is pure natural plant fibre tableware, made by physical thermo-compression moulding, hand polishing, no plasticiser, no formaldehyde.
2. The advantages of protecting the environment. Each ton of hemp tableware that is processed is equivalent to saving 5 cubic meters wood, which reduces carbon emissions. We have responded to the national policy of carbon emission reduction and carbon neutrality, and doing good deeds for society and the world.
3. Hemp tableware has strong resistance to damage, slow heat conduction, and is not easy to burn your hands.
4. High-end porcelain is expensive, easily damaged and it is a real pity if you lose or break it. When low-grade porcelain is produced, in order to save on costs, the general firing process may save some coal, however the firing process will be incomplete, and there is a risk that it will contain heavy metals that exceed basic health and safety standards.
5. The hemp tableware is lighter in weight. The Portable travel cutlery set is anti-bacterial and anti-fouling, easy to carry, and not easy to break.
6. High-temperature and high-pressure moulding, high product density, naturally antibacterial, and it never goes mouldy.
The upper limit of temperature resistance is 120°c. You can use ultraviolet (UV), ozone and other tableware disinfecting equipment to disinfect. But high-temperature cooking (over 120°c) and sterilisation is not allowed.
No, because it is made of plant fibres, it is easy to crack when it encounters a high temperature above 120°c.
No, high-temperature cooking will destroy the natural enamel on the surface of the tableware, reduce the anti-mildew effect and shorten the expected service life.
When you don't want to use it, you can bury it in the soil. After a few months, it will degrade into soil.
Please use it as long as you can. It can be recycled for a long time, and it never has to be used as disposable tableware. Protect the environment, help carbon emission reduction and carbon neutrality, starts with you and I, starting with the choices that we make today.